Thursday, March 10, 2022

Aprons

 


Friday night, a friend posted a picture of her wearing a cute apron, and I decided to make one for her from a pattern I'd bought but never used.  I found this floral and coordinates in the stash, purchased for a quilt I never made 10 or more years ago.  It was so cute, I had to make one for myself too. 

There was also a stack of 10" precut squares from this line.  I made this into a 60" quilt top for a friend's new charity Threads of Faith. It will be stitched in the ditch, then a team of volunteers will tie the quilt, while praying for the recipient during the process of tying the knots. 
There were still some big scraps in weird shapes.  These became the top of a NICU donation quilt.  
It's 30x36" and will be backed with flannel. 

Still lots of little scraps.  So those are turned into doggo collar scarves. 

That was fun.  Now back to things I was working on before the distractions.

No comments: