I have been back to finishing up UFOs. This one started back in 2012.
The quilt group I belonged to at the time, had a tradition of people making blocks for the hostess' project. I provided packets of the pink fabrics with instructions to combine it with black and return a 16.5" block using HST. This was what I found that had been returned to me.
I kept adding bits until I had a quilt about 75" square.
And I quilted it with a million feathers.
Since it was for my BFF, I used some of my favorite stash fabrics, including this paisley that was supposed to a skirt for me.
And now this is Cassandra's quilt.