Monday, December 21, 2009

Making Peace with Piecing


So, I guess it's time I come clean and admit that I don't really like piecing. I get no joy in the persuit of perfect points. But sometimes it's a necessary evil. And some of the people that I love are tired of being cold on winter nights.


Here's the top I just finished for Jesse and Ashley. Yea...it's their wedding quilt. I think they've been married 7 years. Ya just don't want to rush into these things, you know, in case things don't work out. I figured as long as I was doing make-up quilting, I'd also make Jesse a high school graduation quilt too. I'm still in the planning stage. I might get it done before their kids graduate. At least that is my goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like this one - I can piece amd you can quilt. I think it could work ...
Emily