I had several challenges with this quilt, not least of which is the fact that no matter what portion I was working on, something was always on the bias. I did a lot of "corrective" trimming as I went along, and yet there is still some significant puckering which will need to be quilted out.
Nonetheless, it accomplished the mission which was a masculine quilt using fabric from the stash. Thanks, Raewyn for the original idea. Sorry I messed it up so badly.
And on another note, as suddenly as I was having trouble with Blogger, the problems seems to be resolved so I can actually post from my computer again instead of my phone. Technology.