Monday, August 29, 2011
1) Sleep late
2) Practice free motion quilting
3) Get DD1 to the airport
4) Send DD2 on driving practice with DH
5) Quilt more while I have the house to myself.
1) Wake at the usual time.
2) Try to calm DD1 who's anxiety about the trip was huge.
3) Help DD1 kill time when she realized her flight was 2 hrs later than she thought by cleaning the room DH refers to as "The Fire Hazzard".
4) Do 4 loads of laundry and the dishes. Might as well clean the rest of the house while I'm at it.
5) Get DD1 to the airport & DD2 on drive with DH
7) Help her to finish piecing the baby quilt.
8) Sew donated pieces of batting together to make a free batting.
9) Drive to over-priced grocery store near house to buy roasted chicken for dinner.
10) Brainstorming phone call with colleague.
11) Add some straight line stitching to some of my practice blocks.
12) Worry about why my internet was down (last time it was b/c DD had illegally downloaded music).
13) Sew hexies together while watching football.
A very productive Sunday...though not at all what I'd planned.