Saturday, June 30, 2012
I have been working it in panels and today combined the 3 sections. I spent a good bit of time adding about 9 of the dots that are the stamens on the lower panel. I also stitched down the 2 stems that connect the heart logo to the left-side flowers.
Now I have a whole lot of vining and petals to do.
My "to do" list:
* leaves for the lower left.
* blue stamens for the 3 left flowers.
* connecting vining of some sort from the bird to the lower right.
* ditto the center loop section toward the left
* one more bracket of 4 hearts on the right side
* design tropunto for the center 1/6th of the quilt to include all the bits and pieces from the outer border.