Sunday, September 9, 2012

A little hexing

I have pulled out Rita's Hexi project.  This is a traditional English Paper Piecing hand project that I started a couple summers ago.  Over the past couple weeks I've managed to stitch together the upper left section (above the blue strip) which doesn't seem like much until you realize that it is 14 rows of 7 hexies each.

No quilting for me this weekend.  We took our daughters rock climbing.  It was the first time they'd shown interest in a decade.  Seems that my harness shrunk since I wore it last.  I'm told that's a common affliction of equipment ignored for years and years.  Looks like we may be spending more time away from home, pursuing the original helmet sport that was the reason my hubby and I met and started dating.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Ooh, ahh, you're much braver than me!