When I was cleaning the sewing room, I discovered that I still had tons of scraps from Persian Rug quilt. Remember that I have already made 3 quilts with the remains. There was enough of these fabrics that I couldn't bear to throw them out. They are not a color-way that I usually use so saving them for something else was not an option. I cut some 1" strips and started crazy piecing as a mosic variation. This was the photo after the first session.
A second sewing session and things looked like this.
I failed to take photos of round 3, but it involved taping the basic size of the strip I wanted to end up with.
This morning was session 4. I have 2 sections about 19" wide with a goal to make the strip about 60" long. I am imagining this offset with some wide, solid sections, probably dark blue since I have some in the stash.