Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Updates

I have been making slow but steady progress on this project.  This part is still in about 5 different sections then I need to sort out the process of making extra hexis from fabric that looks similar enough that it doesn't appear that I didn't plan this out well years ago when I started.


Progress has been stalled by an unplanned road trip to California.  Down via Nevada.

Back through Oregon.

About 1200 miles (1930 km) in 4 days in terrible weather to spend 20 minutes to say goodbye to a family member who passed away 6 days later.

Totally worth it.

Doing a food Gut Biome food challenge which has helped the hubby with the GI problems.  Details on my Nutrition Blog.  

And it was time to replace the tires on my bike.  Which resulted in a 166 mile (267 km) lunch ride Sunday.

The wind was blowing like mad but it was warm and sunny.  While I was exhausted at the end, surprisingly, that cured the lingering back pain I'd had for the past month,.  Apparently, it's a better "core" workout than the stretching and yoga I'd been doing.

And I'm trying to learn some Ukranian for a possible vacation to visit a good friend.  I might need to learn Romanian too.  There are lots of Romanian quilters....

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Sounds like a busy time - glad your back is feeling better!