I am working on a quilt for a secret recipient, using the leftovers from the Big Ass Teal Cat quilt.
Here's where I ended day 1.
This is a do-over of the Citrus Squares Quilt that I did in 2012. I borrowed the idea from Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works.
And where I'm ending tonight is with the lay-out of the last section. I completely mis-judged how many squares I needed, so this is the 3rd round of HST. Despite that, I think it is not particularly noticeable that there are new fabrics in some parts. (AAARGGGHHH! I just noticed some bits on the lower edge I feel compelled to change...since I still can)
Will decide tomorrow if I'll add borders or just leave it lap size with an edge-to-edge design.