Monday, November 2, 2020

October.

My goal for the month was to finish 3 Benjamin Biggs blocks.  A week out I didn't think it was going to happen, but I squeeked the last one in before the month ended.  




I have 4 prepped for November as one of them is very simple.  That leaves 2 or 3 yet to go.  Unfortunately, I can't find one of the blocks from the original download, so I will have to draft it myself.
I have 70 of the 100 of these blocks done, plus another 7 half finished.
And I did make a second big block of this leader/ender project. 

I hope to get back to the Boomer project. 
But it's at the point that it needs time and space for the next step. And I have a background glitch I haven't really worked out yet.



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Marjorie, this is a terrific set of projects to be working on. I love the fall colors of the triangles units, and the Benjamin Biggs blocks are absolutely lovely.