Sunday, November 7, 2010
More Finished Projects
To make myself feel like I'm making a wee bit of progress on eliminating UFOs, here's a hot pad. It involved paper piecing. I made 2 of the 40 squares needed and decided that I really didn't like it enough to make a whole quilt. I added 3 layers of cotton batting and stitched it on the machine.
Heather. Heather's fabric donation provided me with a solution to my fabric gathering process for this quilt. She provided me with a list of states that she has lived in...and since the fabric came from her stash, there's a possibility that she bought it in Kansas. OK...it's a stretch....but I made up the rules so I can also change them.
Well...back to quilting for me!