I pulled out the state block project this week and made progress on this block for Georgia. Unfortunately, I don't recall the name of the block as I forgot to write it on either the pattern or the master list. I also seem to have used a bunch of the fabric for another project and had to make some substitutions.
But I did write down the name of this one - Algonquin Charm, which is for Rhode Island. Not sure where the fabric came from though. So much for my meticulous notes from last summer.
I helped Guitar Girl make some flannel blankets for some pregnant friends.
And this morning as I was catching up on reading blogs, I saw Leah's Hearts & Spirals fill which looks amazingly like one of the fabrics in an improv baby quilt that was in my "to be quilted" pile.
I found a bin full of poly batting in the garage that I didn't realize I had and used it for this project. I forgot what it's like to quilt on something with some loft.