Friday, September 10, 2021

Awkward

 Wow, how has it been so long since I posted?  

I returned to work last August, so have clearly not been as prolific as I was during the Covid lock down. 


Spring was focused on my physical activity goal.  I worked up to 400-500 minutes of walking per week. Did a distance challenge/ bribe where I designed an Urban Hike with a snack or libation stop every 3 miles. Obviously, I didn't get a lot of fabric time in.

I have been working on some crazy complex applique.  Wedding quilt for Keeley & Chris

Day of the Dead for Boomer.  

Got sidetracked with a quilt for a family friend. 


And now I discovered that I can quickly use up my scraps for doggo scarves.  Which will be an entirely different post.  
Hello friends.  Good to see you again. 


No comments: