Thursday, March 8, 2012
A little piecing
I did trim up a large stack of HST for the Citrus quilt. I'm trying to clear out some old fabrics and decided that I really enjoyed the last 2 projects that I made with yellow. And I found some orange that didn't really go with anything. And this fabric that has fruit names written all over it.
I Saw the Knee Socks block at Oh, Fransson! and decided it was the perfect way to use up the leftover strips from the QOV kits. The measurements are kind-of what the directions called for, and I have great hope that it will at least have the same vibe, if not the same look.
amazing llama panel into a new drawstring/backpack bag.