I finished the last 3 cherries on the March Benjamin Biggs block.
And the April block.
Moments ago, my version of the May block center was finished.
I need to go back and add the corner flowers to all 3 blocks before they are actually done.
One evening during last week I finished up the straight line quilting on the Puce 'Treuse Goose.
Today's goal was FMQ on the outer 2 borders.
Here's the quilting from the back. Feathers and a feathery swirl.
I was trying to use up thread from the stash but each time I'd change thread the tension would get messed up. It was worth $8 and a trip to the store to get a couple spools of threads that were the same brand and weight so my machine would behave.
I did a couple of the practice blocks for the Fall Stripes UFO as warm up. I still think my FMQ looks realy wobbly, but I'm gaining skills and confidence.
Friday was an all day continuing ed conference. Fortunately I took extra needles and thimble and managed to talk Megan into helping me stitch.
That turned into 80 squares - now pressed and ready to trim. Sitting next to my bias binding (made and pressed) for the Puce Treuse Goose ready to sew on.
I also managed to putter in the garden some.
Entertained a house guest.
And tried to take a motorcycle ride, which got aborted due to rain and instead turned into a Saturday afternoon nap.
So, I'm not DONE with anything, but I've been DOING a lot.