I am back to piecing on the Pickle Dish quilt. I think I worked out the mental math error I had made before. And I'm trying to get over my need to keep the variety of fabrics evenly distributed. (Scrap quilts make me anxious.)
I spent an hour removing the paper from the back of all the arches. I think it is much easier to piece curves without the paper, and it saves tons of time later removing tiny bits of paper from the back.
It took me a while to remember the order in which to put those rings together. I'm sure glad that I splurged and bought this magnetic pin holder for myself last time I was at my LQS. Those curves are far more successful with a half dozen pins holding each together.