Monday, November 14, 2016

I spent my weekend trying to finish up block sets.   It made me realize whey there is no copy of a quilt with this pattern anywhere on the internet.  Because it is a royal pain in the butt.  Even with efforts to use clever techniques to minimize stretch, those blocks never had a chance of being square.



232 squares is a lot of trimming.


But it will be worth the time and effort for the final joining of the strip sets.

29  more final blocks to make.  Each with 29 blocks to sew.

How do I keep talking myself into these things?


3 comments:

Amy said...

It's the wine. But it's right, this project will be stunning.

Barb Neiwert said...

That is a tremendous amount of trimming, but it looks like it will be totally worthy. Have fun stitching everything together!

Summer said...

Pretty colours ♥