Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Popsicle WIP


 I made progress over the weekend.  I did complete the joining center section of the orange popsicle and joined all the parts that I had previously completed for the lower left third of the quilt.  There are definitely some bumps and puckers that even copious amounts of spray starch and an iron didn't fix.  Will have to quilt them out.
 I already had the red popsicle, and a couple lower triangles of details done.  I added the stick & shadow, the blue filler with the melty look, and finished  a cartoon panel. Auditioning tie-dyes for the upper filler sections.
I am particularly pleased with the fussy cut hair on both of these characters. 
And I'm more than a little amused at how much time I put into replicating what probably took just a few minutes for the artist to create. 

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Your characters made me smile this morning. Love watching your progress!