Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Extra Credit?

I had an unusual Tuesday off and was looking forward to getting lots of quilting done.  Instead, I ended up batch cooking to make frozen lunches.  Freezer is now full with a double batch of gumbo (16 servings over rice plus whatever went missing before it got portioned out), double batch of calazones (42 snack size in 3 flavors), and tested a new flavoring packet for General Tso Chicken (6 servings w/ rice and veg...not terrible, especially for $.88).

I'm exhausted.

I would like extra credit for the tiny bit of applique I did do instead of going to bed super early.  That would be those 9 mini yellow yo-yos.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, Marjorie. I went to your blog yesterday after you commented on my blog and couldn't understand why I can't remember being here before. I put you in my google reader and am glad I did. You are so funny! I'll give you extra credit, LOL!

Unknown said...

I may have to take a leaf out of your book a batch prepare / freeze some meals for myself it the others want to go off the rails ;0)

Julie Fukuda said...

OK, you get the extra credit if I can get some for leaving my project to languish while I teach three days.