When my internet failed over the weekend, I didn't rush to remember how to fix the connection...and the result was more time to quilt. Oh, and I put away holiday stuff, did laundry and generally tidied the house.
I finished another hoop-worth of hand quilting on the JC. That brings my finished total estimate of about 58%.
Nadine's stash. There are 25 squares total. The colored "mats" are done, and now I'm adding the black frames. Unfortunately, I joined the Fabric Diet Challenge before I realized I didn't have a stash of black fabric. I finally dug up some, but am not sure I have enough to finish. I did buy some pearl cotton in yellow, red and blue and am trying to convince myself to do some large stitching.
In addition to these 4 projects, I also worked on the Heron applique. I'm now ready to admit that the Monet quilt should be considered a UFO not a WIP, at least until I finish a half dozen other things.