The Emmeline Apron from Sew Liberated. However, I had to add a large pocket to hold scissors and combs and such for my cosmetologist daughter. And I spent far too much time fussy cutting the pocket so it exactly matched the apron print. I think it was time well spent. My other variation from the pattern design was to use some black/white fabrics from the stash for the top/bottom bodice bands. The fabrics are Brother Sister Design Studio purchased at Hobby Lobby at a considerable discount. (I didn't even know they sold fabric there until a couple weeks ago!)
The photos above are the 2 sides of one reversible apron and the photos below are of the second apron. I'm still awaiting the Nikwax to make them water-resistant before they are really finished.
OK...now back to whatever it was that I was sewing before I started the apron project.