Here's what I decided to keep:
A retro needle threader and book of needles. Check out that picture - looks like late 40's, early 50's art. I had to have it. I haven't owned any Kaffe Fasset, so the charm squares stay as well. The fat quarter with the Jacobean inspired chinz flowers I grabbed for my BFF Anna. I've never used water soluble stabilizer so I decided this was a chance to try something new. And I can never have too much thread, especially now that I'm trying to do some FMQ.
My replacements include little square things. There's a huge stack of 2.5" squares that I had been saving to do a Tokyo Subway quilt. The stack is nearly 3" high and has well over 100 squares.
I had some paper piecing templates that I'm not using, and even included a finished daffodil.
Who can resist a tape measure with tea cups and a little tea pot pull?
I thought the stash lacked something with a really modern vibe so I'm giving up this 1/2 yard of cool dots. The colors gradate from teal at the selvedge to yellow at the center fold. This view is half width.
And I had to put in something batik right?
There is an AMAZING collection of novelty fabrics. This would be ideal for anyone working on an I Spy or Polaroid quilt.
There are a couple yards worth of these cute Debbie Mumm coordinates.
There are some great applique patterns.
Isn't that dog the greatest!!!
For a chance to win, leave a comment on this post. I'll be picking a winner sometime Monday March 25th.
The rules are simple and listed below:
Want to win the Traveling Stash? Here are the rules.
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA