Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ponderance

I just had a moment.  As my therapy group I invite you to play along if you've ever had a "moment" like this that makes you pause.

You might have too much variety in your fabric stash if...

You go to the garage (or where ever your surplus stash lives), looking for a piece of lycra.  You see, I'm working on a birthday suit.  I mean a swim suit for my birthday.

And the only piece of knit fabric that you find is...

A fuzzy, curly black, soft, fleece that looks like it would make a lovely teddy bear.

Really?

And now I can't erase the image of a thong / g-string made out of this fabric from my brain.



BTW.  I did find the lycra bin. And a couple pieces of silk that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

DUDE!!!! Oh the visuals!! ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for the giggle ;) Good luck with your hairy g-string.... :D

Far said...

Lol!!!

P/s: Love finding Those Stash Of fabric That Got Forgotten. Its Almost Like Brand new :)

Sarah Liz said...

What a wicked find (lol's) - the imagination goes wild !!

Must come and rummage through your stash one day - looks as though it might have lots of interesting things lurking in it :)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

*snort*

Victoria said...

So, we're back in the stone age....

This makes me think of The Land that Time Forgot, which leads to The Stash That Time Forgot, which leads my brain to appliqueing wooly mammoths. Or just getting some musk ox yarn and knitting a hat