Just finished my least favorite part of any quilting process...sandwiching and prepping for quilting. Ready for some machine quilting... just as soon as I figure out where I put the applique pins to hold the tape firmly in place.
I have a layer of poly behind the Warrior logo for dimension using a mock-trapunto technique that uses wash-away thread on the front. After much debate I decided to not add extra batting behind the words. Didn't want to draw attention to the fact that the "Mo" should have been an inch higher to match the "ub" on the right. Planning to turn that upper line into a tire track. Then will decide if I should do the same below, or add the V-twin and Crue'd Pig to the bottom corners.