I've had some time this week to cross some UFO's off the list. The crazy strip project are now officially pillows and destined to be a Christmas gift.
Tic-tac-toe, Angels in a Row had stitching added around the angels and stars before it became a pillow as well.
But the BIG finish was Hillary's quilt. I machine quilted it at the UFQ weekend and was continually frustrated with thread breakage. I changed needles and tension...everything I could think of without success. Yesterday, when I sat down at the machine, I decided that Guitar Girl's Halloween costume, made with fur, had probably linted up my machine. Perhaps it was the 1/4 cup of lint I dug out of the depths might have caused the tension problem.
After much debate, I hand appliqued the hexies on after it was quilted and think that the pink centers really make the flowers pop!
Time for me to get back to UFO's. The snowflake is in the drier and I think I'll tackle quilting the Broken Glass now that my machine is lint-free.