Friday, October 1, 2010

Winner Prize Photos


I finally got Skater Girl's camera to work (kind-of) since she stole mine.

Here's Kasey's prize.  Helene Knott's Broc-Kitty pattern, 5 fat eighths of olivey prints and a big chunk of a blue/green batik with little dots that remind me of broccoli.  This prize is already in the mail.





When I discovered that Frouke was the winner of the batiks, I edited my selections to include the two fabrics on the right.  They have a really modern vibe that remind me of her style.   It was hard to let them go, but I know they'll have a good home in Germany.  And I'm likely to see them some day on her blog since she's an oberblogger.

 Sadly...you'll have to wait for the other photos....the camera worked for only 2 photos then died.

1 comment:

Marj said...

I was visiting Frouke's blog and saw the link to yours there. I just had to come and visit, because I have the same name as you, Marjorie. I love piecing, but am drawn to applique.