Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Fabric

I've been very good for a very long time.  But today I broke down and bought these wonderful fabrics for a certain calico cat.  Brownish-black for the branches, 4 greens for the leaves, the dotted black & selection of oranges for the cat.  A little fabric therapy :)
I'm also feeling quite smug about my blind color matching.  The fabrics on the left are what I bought on my way home from work to match the fabric on the right that I just pulled out of a box in the garage where I stashed it 6 months ago.

3 comments:

Jenny Squawk said...

Those oranges are purr-fect! Sometimes it's better to buy more fabric than to end up wishing you never started the WOMBAT in the first place.

Going to be lovely.

Lynn Koeppen said...

Great color choices! You hit that one well, you can rightfully feel smug. I don't think you could have done better than that with the fabric in your hand!

Unknown said...

Simply yummy fabrics