Thursday, March 24, 2011
I've finished the vines for Love Entwined and am ready for some leaves & flowers. Although I used bias strips for most of the vines, the bottom vine that forks into 3 for the flowers, I did as back basting rather than fuss with all the short stems.
I actually have a good bit of that orange popsicle pieced (after I took this photo), so my progress should look impressive.
Check out Terrece Beesley's website! She's the artist who gave me permission to reproduce this great watercolor painting! Her prints (as well as the original Momsicles Popsicles) are available at this link.
I hope to be able to make some daily progress posts over the next week! Hope y'all don't get too tired of me!