I have been plugging away on sewing up the red scraps from the USA quilt donations. I had imagined this quite differently, with 12x16 rectangles. However, I started running low on fabrics and decided to try to organize them in rows of similar widths, 12-13" wide. I swear that I started this process with 25 blocks...but somewhere in the process I think 2 of the smaller blocks got sewn together.
My new plan is to arrange the blocks into rows of similar widths as I did with the Blue Damn Rube quilt. I'll be using white sashing.
And I picked a winner.
Amy, this quilt is for you. (If you want it.)
Amy sent heart fabric from Virginia for this quilt, and has been a long time blog follower who always leaves encouraging comments that keep me motivated!