Monday, December 30, 2013

Quilting Update

 
I finally found the right lighting to show off the quilting on the back of the USA quilt. 
I am currently on block #15 of 50.  I will go back afterwards and add some fill stitching between the blocks.

My other accomplishment of the weekend was indexing the past 3 years of blog entries and updating my  Finished Project Page 

I also updated the Works in Progress Page.
While it is true that I have more than the 19 UFO's that I have posted there, these are the only ones that have photographic proof and providence that they exist.  I will admit to others as needed.  

4 comments:

syocom said...

Hey, I love your blog. I have a question about hand quilting. I have been hand quilting with my grandma for ages. On the big racks in the basement. How do you get tiny stitches on a needle without doing it one at a time. I am quilting a quilt on a hoop and it's taking forever cause I can only do one stitch at time. I am sure there is a better way.

Amy said...

Swoon... your quilting is gorgeous!

Angie in SoCal said...

Gorgeous!

Marsha Cooper said...

I have to go check out your WIP's page