Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fabric Treasure Hunt

Today...I am really going to work on the popsicles.  I promise.  But isn't it OK to multi-task?
 In my last post, I mentioned that I was thinking about a quilt block for each state.  And I have fabrics from 6 states on their way.  Thanks to my family, friends, and blog-mates for being willing to play along.  I set up a USA Quilt page on the blog to post the fabrics and blocks as they get done.  If you want to help me collect the fabrics from 50 states, want to piece along with me, or are just curious...  check it out.

2 comments:

connie said...

So do you have any one sending fabric from Oregon? I would be happy to send you some. Just send along your address.

Great idea by the way!!!

Oh, I am working on a little piece which is appliqued with the lovely batiks you sent. It is coming along nicely!!! I will let you know when I am ready to share photos.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I'm happy to send you fabric from Alabama if you would like and can send me your address. I'm working on a map themed quilt with my quilting bee right now, so I will enjoy watching your quilt come along.