Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Terrece Beesley

OK...I had an AMAZING birthday...and I have this really great applique project that I worked on today, that I plan to tell you about, plus share tutorials and patterns.

But I'm going to explode if I can't tell someone about my BIG NEWS. I just got copyright permission and the artist's blessings to make a quilt based on one of Terrece Beesley's amazing watercolor paintings.  Here's a nibble.  You'll have to go to her website and drool over her paintings.

I was originally thinking Ice Cream Melting. But Oranges and Pomegranates is the original that I would be inclined to buy.  The nibble is a tiny bit of Momsicles Popsicles (oh man...she has a print available of that too...cool!!!)
There are a couple others that are on her Facebook page.  Summer Solstice or Go Fish????  Help!  I get to make one.  Which should it be?

1 comment:

Laurel H. said...

Those are incredible paintings!! Did you see the detail in "Sweet Tooth"? I'll definitely be looking out for your quilt based on one of these!