Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yummmm...Batiks

Here's the whole stack.  Teasing and taunting me.  Pushing me to finish the UFO's so I can start a whole new adventure.  I have lots more raspberry, and a fair bit of orange and yellow in the stash.  I think this week's shopping sprees have secured the pastels I was lacking, and the perfect fabric to represent the "drips" of the popsicles.  Admittedly, there are a few pieces that I bought mostly for a couple other quilt ideas in the same colors...but will borrow freely in case I never get to the others.

Knit One Quilt Too in Kuna did have some great browns for the popsicle sticks.  And some pastels, just because.
I used my birthday month 20% off coupon at Quilt Expressions on these.  (If you see anything you like, they also have an on-line store with hundreds of batiks).

Plus a batik with dragonflies which I might use for the Dragonflies in Flight pattern from Pacific Rim Quilt Company.  

1 comment:

American Quilter's Society said...

Beautiful colors! I can't wait to see what you create! Happy quilting!

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com